Monday, July 27, 2009
Mr. Independent
Avery is such an independent little guy lately. He basically teaches me how to do things and tells me when he needs a change. A few months back he decided that he didnt like taking naps in his swing or bouncy chair. He just wants to be layed down in his crib all by himself. He doesnt even let me feed him his bottle anymore most of the time. =( He has decided that he no longer eats baby food because he cant feed himself with the spoon. So he eats only finger food. And recently he has given up his paci all on his own. He is just over it! I am not ready for him to be so independent. Today Michael and I tried to have him take a nap with us in our bed and he just kept trying to get off the bed. So I finally went and layed him in his crib where he fell straight to sleep. I need some cuddle time with my sweet baby and he isnt having it! What's a Mama to do??

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment