Wednesday, June 27, 2012

16 Week Update- It's a BOY!!!


How far along?
16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss?
4 lbs

Maternity clothes?
I am wearing maternity jeans now.

Stretch marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
Still been sleeping good.

Best moment of the week?
Telling Avery he is getting a baby BROTHER!

Movement?
Nothing consistent. Just a few bumps here and there.

Food cravings?
Water... I'm soo thirsty!

Gender?
It's a BOY!!!!

Labor signs?
None.

Belly button in/out?
In.

What I miss:
Diet Drinks

What I am looking forward to:
Our next sono at 20 weeks, I think.

Milestones:
We know we are adding another sweet boy to our family. So blessed!!


**The baby is still measuring about a week ahead. The weight estimate from his sono was 6 oz.**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby boy!!!!

b.c. said...

Congratulations!!
Boys are great and you stay the queen!

Mama Whitfield said...

Tara- I love him so much already!

B.C.- Thank you! I enjoy being the queen of this castle, that's for sure!