Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stressful times...


So, I have been incredibly stressed lately. I think its because so much needs to be done and its kinda all out of my hands. I am thankful that I do not have to work for the rest of my pregnancy but I feel like I am bringing nothing to the table. I have this urge to make as much money as I can before the baby gets here but lets face it, no one is going to hire a preggo chick who will need to take time off a couple of monthes after starting. And since I'm not going to work after the baby it makes no sense. But anywho, I still feel worthless. So I basically stay on Michael's ass about everything. I dont mean to but we just have so much to do. A couple of things on our list are: get married, add me to Michael's insurance plan, find a house to buy, buy things for our house, buy things for baby, sign up for birth classes, pay for delivery etc.

Speaking of house buying....that shit is stressful! Sometimes I just think we need to rent for awhile longer. But IDK! I hate how Michael and I have been faced with so many life changes all at once. Most people get to get engaged, then a year later get married, then wait- save money- and buy a house, then have a baby, blah blah. But we are doing EVERYTHING all at once. All of this stress has definitely pushed both of us to the point of exhaustion a few times so far. But we just keep on truckin'. If we didn't love eachother so much then we wouldnt have ever made it. But aside from my emotional breakdowns we have been pretty good so far. Michael doesnt show his stress the same as me. I cry and cry and cry while he just gets quiet and takes care of business. I really am so proud of him and I know that times like this only strengthen a couples relationship. I'll keep ya updated on the house hunting.

What is it with pregnancy and the inability to make decisions? I feel like I can't even decide what I want to eat anymore. I used to be such a quick decision maker and now its so different. Oh how I can't wait to get my old self back. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant. But the hormones can really eff a chick up. Haha.

Okay so I promised not to ramble in my last post so sorry.... Better luck next time.

*Oh and I have some really exciting news that I will post about once I have some pics.*

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I want to know the exciting news NOW!!!!