I guess I skipped that part...oops! Michael & I were able to find out the sex at our 16 weeks sono. My mom and I knew what to look for during the sono so when we saw a penis flash by the screen we both gasped. Michael was like, "What?! What did you see?" But the sonographer wasnt able to determine just yet because Avery kept putting his hands between his legs. Then Dr. Trimmer came in and pulled it right up. Once again Mom and I gasped! Michael again wasnt sure what he was looking at until the Dr typed in B-O-Y with an arrow pointing right to the goods. Michael jumped up and was SOOO excited! In 10 years I have probably never seen him so happy. He of course, didnt pay much attention to the rest of the sonogram because he was so busy calling and texting everyone. I guess 10 fingers and 10 toes isnt that important as long as the baby has a penis....right? It was also the first time that I ever heard Michael ask if we could to go to the mall. He wanted to go and get some boy clothes ASAP! So off to Northpark we went. Michael pooped out about an hour in to Mom's and my shopping spree but he got an A for effort. ;)



2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! And I love the name!!
I love this story....hahahahahaha. I am so happy for ya'll and really wish I could be there with you during this crazy time. I miss and luv you guys!!!! XOXO
Post a Comment