Sunday, November 2, 2008

About to POP & other ramblings...

I feel like I could pop at any given moment now. That excites me and scares me all at the same time. At my doctor's visit last Thursday I gained 5 lbs over the past 2 weeks. *NOT GOOD* So my goal this week is to eat alot healthier. I really have to put a stop to eating so many sweets which is exactly what has been putting so much weight on me. I asked my Dr if I was gaining too much and she said "no" since I only have gained 25 lbs total (she said I can gain about 10 more but I am going to try my very hardest not too). She also said that the baby should be gaining about half of what I do over the next few weeks. I would go walking more now but with the crazy swelling I have going on in my feet that just seems like torture. Thank God I am I am having Avery before it gets too cold because all I can squeeze my chubby feet into is one pair of ballet slipper shoes and flip flops.

I still need to pack my bag for the hospital. I must do that this week. Hopefully it will put my nerves at ease a bit. I will get this done tomorrow. Promise. ;)

**Weekend Update**
On Friday night Michael and I hung around the house and passed out candy for a little while. Our friends (who we used to live next door to while living in the condo) stopped by to see the new house and to let us see their baby, Cooper. He is 8 mos old and was dressed up like a dinosaur. He was too cute! It was really nice to have friends over even if it was for just a little bit. Then we went to Michael's sister Karen's house. She lives in Woodbridge so there were tons of trick-or-treaters. Seeing all of the cute little kids got me all excited about Avery getting dressed up next Halloween.

On Saturday, my sisters and I went to Dream Dinners to make some meals. We got an awesome deal and the dinners look so yummy. Now I just have to try to keep Michael out of them until the baby comes. I think it will be so helpful if all he has to do is pop one of those meals in the oven. I know I will be in no mood for cooking so with the help of Dream Dinners he should be able to handle it. After that we went to get my mom a birthday gift as well as stuff to cook her for dinner. We all went over to my parents house on Saturday night which was lots of fun. When all of the kids get together they are WILD & CRAZY but its still a good time. Juli and Amy made Chicken Spaghetti which Michael fell in love with. They made enough that I got to bring some home to freeze for yet another meal while I am recovering. =)

After dinner we all watched the Texas game...which SUCKED by the way! It was such a nail biter and I literally ruined my manicure while watching. My dad, who is a diehard fan, just about broke his new expensive plasma TV when Tech pulled another touchdown out of their ass in the last 8 seconds of the game. Texas had to give up their #1 spot which is heartbreaking. On the other hand, Michael wasnt too upset considering that Alabama got bumped up to the #1 spot because of the Longhorn's loss.

Enough about that. So today I woke up in a sour mood because of the dogs. They just get on my nerves. I love them but I can honestly say that I could probably live a perfectly happy life without them. Everything they do now just pisses me off. Pregnancy and dogs do not mix. And the further along I get, the more I want to open the front door and set those puppies free. JK....well...kinda.

The rest of the day we spent in Garland at my parent's and Michael's parents houses. I love Sundays! And I love being at my parents house on Sundays. I dont feel like I had a real Sunday without some Lifetime Movie Network and a little shopping too. Welp, now I am pooped out.

I will post some belly pics this week. Just when I thought it couldnt possibly get any bigger...it DID! ;)

No comments: