Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quick Weekend Update...

Friday, Michael made me hang out at home all day so that the crazy swelling in my feet/ankles would go down. And what do you know....it went down after some rest and relaxation. That night we went to see Role Models which was hilarious. If you havent seen it, GO NOW. You will laugh your bootay off!

Saturday, I tried to stay off of my feet for the most part. At night I went to dinner with Tara, Jessica, and Adria. It is always nice to catch up with my besties. Here is a 36 weeks pic that Michael took before I left...


On Sunday I ran around looking for Thanksgiving decorations with my Mama, Juli & the kids. We were unsuccessful because apparently all stores go from Halloween to Christmas and skip right over Turkey Day. *So annoying* Here is a pic of Lukey "putting a fire out". Lets just say this wasnt the only time we had to make an emergency stop to let him go pee-pee.


Here are a couple of other pics that I ran across tonight:


Avery's Letters that I made him.


Olivia when she was just a couple of weeks old....SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Juli Evans said...

Potty Training 101...you will be there real soon...and when you are, I will be there with my camera snapping away so I can post it to my blog...haha.

Perfect form, Luke. Nice posture, straight aim...makin' mama proud. :)

Juli Evans said...

Oh, and what is up with that picture of Olivia? She looks a little funny???