
*Don't hold it against her that she is a Bengals fan.*
My cousin Leigh Ann (aka Diddy) and her husband Derek are coming to stay with us as well as my cousin Sonia (Diddy's sister). I love these girls! They are such a blast to hang out with and we always have an awesome time together. I am definitely getting super excited but I have so much to do before they come.
-Get stank ass Sophie groomed.
-Organize the guest room.
-Buy air mattress.
-Clean the house.
-Decide if Bama will stay here or go to the in-laws.
Other things that need to be done this week:
-Get Alysha's payment info and close out her party order
-Clean my parents house
-Grocery shop
-Exchange Avery's Gap sweater for a different size
-Find something to wear to Justin's 30th bday this weekend
-Workout
-List table on Craigslist

No comments:
Post a Comment