
I've fallen off of the dieting wagon once again. It is just so hard lately. Maybe if my husband didn't already love all this curviness that I'm working with then it would be a little easier to lose weight. I gained 40 lbs during my pregnancy. I lost 40 lbs by my 6 week postpartum check-up. Now, I've gained 10 back. =( I have not gotten back into a steady workout routine since I had Avery and he is almost a year old! I've got to get it together. I hate that I dont take many pics of myself anymore because I honestly dont like what I see. Will my body ever be the same as it was pre-Avery? Probably not, but I need to suck it up and work with what I've got.
My short-term weightloss goal:
I would like to lose 10 pounds by New Years.
-No more fast food!!
-Go to 24 Hour 3 days a week
-Walk/jog at home with Avery on the days that Michael isnt here to watch him while I go to 24.
-No snacking after 7pm.
-Water only!!
-Spend less time on the computer
Wish me LUCK!!

No comments:
Post a Comment