Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5-5-5


Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. In my final stretch of college classes at UNT. =)
2. I think I was living with Bridget at the time, who I miss so much.
3. I was dating my husband.
4. Living the college life which meant going out lots.
5. Nickel Natties!

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Laundry...CHECK!
2. Go to Target for diapers and dinner ingredients...CHECK!
3. Eat healthy... CHECK!
4. Vaccuum house... CHECK!
5. Call about dentist...

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. String Cheese
2. Pudding
3. Chips and Salsa
4. 100 Calorie Oreo Thingies
5. Anything that my sweet baby boy wants to snack on.

Question 4: What five places have you lived?
1. Parents house
2. 3 bedroom apt in a student living community with a roommate who I loved.
3. 2 bedroom apt in a student living community with a roommate who I couldnt stand.
4. Condo in uptown with my boyfriend (now hubby)
5. My very own house with the best hubby and baby boy that a girl could ask for!

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. I would buy a house on the East coast and one on the West coast.
(Just so I could say I was "Bi-Coastal".)
2. Buy my hubby a boat and motorcycle
3. Give my parents tons of money to repay them for all the money they have spent on me while growing up.
4. Take my sisters and Mom on a seriously badass girls trip... like every month!
5. Set money away for my baby boy that he can have when he turns 25.

And now 5 more bloggers...
Juli
Tara
Melissa
Brandi
Amy

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Just came across your blog from The Dentons!
I'm a new follower =)