Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Dat Funny Mama?"

Lately Avery is always trying to entertain Michael & I. He loves to make us laugh so now after he does ANYTHING he says "Dat funny Mama?". A lot of times it is funny but sometimes I have to tell him, "No son, that is NOT funny!".  Here is a quick list of Avery "funnies":

-Kick the dog in the ass
-Slap the dog in the face
-Eat dog food
-Slap himself in the face
-Throw huge toy into the wall
-Jump on Daddy's head while he is snoring on the couch.
-Spit
-Talk about poo poo & pee pee
-Scream
-Take off shit diaper & run from us
-Hide while wearing a shit diaper
-Lock the dogs in the bathroom
-Throw food at dinner
-Put himself in time out (okay, that was funny)

The list goes on....
While I applaud his desire to entertain us, this little dude needs some serious work on his humor or Mommy is gonna lose it.


1 comment:

Just Brandi said...

haha! that is awesome!
I, personally, think every one of those is funny, but then again, I'm not the one having to clean up these messes or discipline this child!
:)
That said, if Tucker did any of these, I'd be right there with you and think they are not funny. (well him slapping or kicking Shelby I'd say is pretty funny!)