So, last week I accidentally bought some Skapris. How does a person "accidentally" buy something you ask? Well, nowadays when I shop for myself it looks like a scene from Super Market Sweeps. I run around the store like a mad woman and collect random shit that I think may fit and I think may be cute. I'm a mom... I have no time, so I am in a perpetual state on hurriedness (?). Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. So anyways, I was trying to buy some more black capri leggings to go under a cute tunic. I grabbed some and headed to check out. They rang up as $32, which I thought was high but whatever, I was in a hurry.
I pull them out of the bag today (a week later) and notice that my leggings have a damn skirt attached to it. WTF?! I put them on and fell in love. They are sooo comfy! I just may where them to workout tonight. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment