Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ready or Not, Here We GO!!!!

Why are fertility treatments such a taboo subject? I mean, I get that it is embarrassing when you have to go this route because your body has failed you. BUT I don't quite understand trying to hide it. My family and close friends know exactly what I'm going through. They have all been supportive. Anyways, that is why I feel okay with posting about it on here.

So- the Provera worked. On day 6 I started my period so I didnt have to finish the last few pills. Now I am on CD 3. And do you know what that means?!? I start Clomid tonight. Yikes! I'm so nervous/excited! It's scary enough when you make the decision to expand your family and then you get pregnant after just a few "special nights" with your hubby. But when you have to try really hard you think about it every step of the way. Constantly asking... are we ready to change life as we know it... again? Luckily, we continue to answer that question with "yes!". So here we go...

Here's the plan-
Clomid 50 mg, one tablet daily, CD 3-7
Estradiol 1 mg, 3 tablets twice daily, CD 8-12
Follicle Sonogram at 11am on Monday, 2/13/2012
(Bring HCG trigger shot to sono appt)
Crinone 8% for 14 days starting on CD 17
Go to Dr. C's for progesterone level check on CD 21
Wait and then TEST. =)


 ($165 dollars later, we are ready to get this baby show on the road!)


2 comments:

Juli Evans said...

I'm so excited for this sweet baby to get here! Lots and lots of prayers going up!

Anonymous said...

Praying and thinking of you guys!