what is the first line? a math equation? I have no idea what that means, but nonetheless, I am still praying for you guys. Try not to get discouraged, it will happen!
Love you and your sweet family! Thinking of you! Don't be discouraged! Remember there is a perfect plan just for you and God knew it before he even made you!
I am Mommy to the sweetest little boy ever & Wife to my high school sweetheart. This blog is about me juggling life and toddler tantrums without losing my mind.
2 comments:
what is the first line? a math equation?
I have no idea what that means, but nonetheless, I am still praying for you guys.
Try not to get discouraged, it will happen!
Love you!
Love you and your sweet family! Thinking of you! Don't be discouraged! Remember there is a perfect plan just for you and God knew it before he even made you!
Post a Comment