Baby Ethan: I had my 21 week appt on Wednesday and everything is still going great. I have gained 9 lbs so far and Dr. C said that was perfect. I plan on a 25 lb gain this time instead of 40 lbs like I had with Avery. Ethan is measuring about 10 days ahead but that's no surprise. Dr. C put in a request for a c-section on Dec 5th (39 weeks). I am happy that I will be able to spend Avery's bday (Dec 4th) with him instead of being in the hospital.
Avery: This is Avery's last month at Ms. Marci's. He will start preschool 2 days a week in September which he couldnt be more excited about. We also signed Avery up for PeeWee TeeBall this season. He learned so much through Blastball so I know he is ready for the next step. My only concern is that the games are 1 hour long instead of 30 mins so I'm hoping he can last. He loves baseball so I'm sure he will do great!
Grad School: Michael just finished up his summer semester and what a relief that is! All of the studying is pretty stressful on the whole family. This fall he will apply for graduation in the spring. YAY!!! We can see the finish line!
I need to make more time for blogging so that I dont have to do these fly by posts. I will try to make it a priority.
Life just keeps us so busy but we wouldnt have it any other way. =)
Friday, August 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like all the sweet Whitfield's are doing great! I can't believe Baby Ethan is half way here!! Time flies! :)
Post a Comment