So today is my 26th birthday as well as my niece Kailey's 4th birthday! I love her so much and she is definitely my mini me. We are so much alike and I love it! We can appreciate eachother's stubborness/sassiness in a way that no one else can. =) Kailey used to HATE when anyone would tell me happy birthday on her birthday but now she loves it. She called and was so excited to tell me Happy Birthday! Kailey is funny because she sees me as one of the kids. When I watch her she is always reminding me to do this and that and telling me how mommy does things. She even gets a little bossy with me which I get a huge kick out of. She tells me all the time that when Avery gets here that she will help me take care of him. Then she goes through a very elaborate list of things that mommies have to do for their babies. I'm sure that she lays awake at night worrying about me just as much as I do her...hehe.
I love you baby Kailey & I wouldnt rather share my birthday with anyone else in the entire world!!!
Here is a pic from the day that we met:
*Sorry bout the nice pic of you Juli but I couldnt find another one*
3 comments:
I look like a hyena. Thanks, Laurin.
Haha. Juli, you sure do look like a hyena. Good call on that one!
I'll replace the pic with a better one soon. I just have to find one first...
Laurin-
SO sorry that I missed your bday! Happy Belated!!! Hope your day was amazing! We need to all get together soon for dinner or something, so I can rub that belly!
Post a Comment