Friday, September 12, 2008

Thankful

So today I have decided that I need to stop being so whiny about my pregnancy. I have had NO complications whatsoever. Sure, I was nauseated as hell for the first 10-12 weeks but that is normal. I also think that my stress played a big part in my sick stomach too or at least it made it worse than it should've been. I have a friend who is having a really rough time right now in her pregnancy and it got me to thinking. So many things can go wrong during the 40 weeks that women are pregnant and I am just so thankful that mine has been uneventful. I know so many people who have had many different complications throughout their entire pregnancy and I admire them for making it through. And not to mention, most of these chicks I never saw complain at all. The only thing I have to whine about is a tight tummy and a baby who kicks too much. Both of which can get uncomfortable at times but are completely normal so I just need to shut it up.

My thoughts are with my pregger friends who aren't feeling so hot at the moment. I promise not to complain so much.

No comments: