I stumbled across a very touching blog a few months back about a little girl who came into this world early and had alot of medical problems. She was born around the same time as my niece Olivia and has the same name as my other niece Kailey, so I got "attached" and started following Kayleigh's story. Sadly, sweet Kayleigh passed away a couple of months ago. Since then I found that Kayleigh's mom, Aimee (same name as my sister Amy- Kailey's mom) has a blog called the Women's Marriage Ministry. Its such a great blog! Aimee provides such great advice and inspiration to wives. She and her husband have been through sooo much with losing a baby that I think there is definitely something to be learned from a couple who can survive such a tragedy.
Anyways, I am going to try the 30 Day Husband Encouragment Challenge. I could for sure use some ideas on how to show my appreciation to Michael as I'm sure some of you other wives could too. Check out the Women's Marriage Ministry blog and join me in this challenge. =)
Anyways, I am going to try the 30 Day Husband Encouragment Challenge. I could for sure use some ideas on how to show my appreciation to Michael as I'm sure some of you other wives could too. Check out the Women's Marriage Ministry blog and join me in this challenge. =)
** I highly recommend this to my friend Melissa.
This just might be the way to get Will to put a ring on it!**

1 comment:
Hey Laurin. Thank you so much for the kind words & all of the support that you have shown my family. It means so much to me & to Adam.
Happy Birthday Avery!
Aimee Freeman
Post a Comment