so after weighing on the scale in front of my husband (who wasnt supposed to look) this morning his reaction was, "Oh WOW! No more fast food for you... I mean us."
Yikes!
Wanna know the really sad part? I have lost 2 lbs.
oh i know how u feel! sean knows exactly how much i weigh, but then again, so does the entire world. but its never fun to weigh more than your husband! I'll catch him soon though! I think he's like 165.
and good for you on losing 2 lbs! gotta start somewhere!
I am Mommy to the sweetest little boy ever & Wife to my high school sweetheart. This blog is about me juggling life and toddler tantrums without losing my mind.
1 comment:
oh i know how u feel! sean knows exactly how much i weigh, but then again, so does the entire world.
but its never fun to weigh more than your husband!
I'll catch him soon though! I think he's like 165.
and good for you on losing 2 lbs!
gotta start somewhere!
Post a Comment