Weight: 25lbs 12oz (50-75%)Length: 32 1/2 in. (75%)
Head: 19 1/2 in. (95%)
As you can see, my little man's growth has slowed down a bit. (Thank goodness, I thought I was raising a giant during his 1st year.) I was a little shocked to see that he had gone down in percentile but the doctor said thats perfectly normal at this age. The combination of stopping formula and starting to walk has really thinned him out. Avery is looking alot more "little boyish" rather than "chubby babyish" these days. I can't believe how much he has grown and matured over the last 15 mos.
Avery is all over the place. He has been walking for a while and now he can run, climb, walk backwards and jump (he is yet to get any air though...hehe.) He has learned to get on AND off of the couch which I am so happy about. He had quite a few tumbles onto his head that I was sure would damage him forever. Luckily, he is a tough one and usually laughs when he falls.
Avery has a TON of words. He is definitely gonna be a talker like his Mama. =) His newest words are: "ca-ker" (cracker), "apple" (apple..he has that one perfect), "apple-ju" (apple juice), "jen-jill" (gentle) and today he said "a-pen" (open) for the first time.
He has recently learned how to close his mouth for kisses. Not that I didnt LOVE the open-mouthed-completely-slobbery kisses but his new closed mouth kisses are just that much sweeter. Avery trys to be such a helper lately. He will pick up laundry and put it in a basket. When I fold laundry he likes to hand me the clothes out of the basket.
Avery has been having temper-tantrums when Mommy and Daddy can't understand what he wants or is trying to tell us. We usually go through a list of things he could be telling us until we figure it out and then he immediately stops the tantrum. When we arent have communication issues, Avery is starting to be more of a cuddler and I take full advantage of every moment that he will let me snuggle him.
Avery loves to eat and will eat basically anything. His latest favorites are PB&J sandwiches and yogurt. Oh and my niece, Olivia has introduced him to marshmallows which seems to be like baby crack to him. We have to hide them in the pantry...its a pretty serious addiction. ;)
Dr. Richardson no more bottles which we are working on. Avery still needs a bottle in the morning and sometimes before bed. I'm okay with it and I live by the "Mama knows always knows best" way of life. We will get rid of the "ba-ba's" soon enough.
Head: 19 1/2 in. (95%)
As you can see, my little man's growth has slowed down a bit. (Thank goodness, I thought I was raising a giant during his 1st year.) I was a little shocked to see that he had gone down in percentile but the doctor said thats perfectly normal at this age. The combination of stopping formula and starting to walk has really thinned him out. Avery is looking alot more "little boyish" rather than "chubby babyish" these days. I can't believe how much he has grown and matured over the last 15 mos.
Avery is all over the place. He has been walking for a while and now he can run, climb, walk backwards and jump (he is yet to get any air though...hehe.) He has learned to get on AND off of the couch which I am so happy about. He had quite a few tumbles onto his head that I was sure would damage him forever. Luckily, he is a tough one and usually laughs when he falls.
Avery has a TON of words. He is definitely gonna be a talker like his Mama. =) His newest words are: "ca-ker" (cracker), "apple" (apple..he has that one perfect), "apple-ju" (apple juice), "jen-jill" (gentle) and today he said "a-pen" (open) for the first time.
He has recently learned how to close his mouth for kisses. Not that I didnt LOVE the open-mouthed-completely-slobbery kisses but his new closed mouth kisses are just that much sweeter. Avery trys to be such a helper lately. He will pick up laundry and put it in a basket. When I fold laundry he likes to hand me the clothes out of the basket.
Avery has been having temper-tantrums when Mommy and Daddy can't understand what he wants or is trying to tell us. We usually go through a list of things he could be telling us until we figure it out and then he immediately stops the tantrum. When we arent have communication issues, Avery is starting to be more of a cuddler and I take full advantage of every moment that he will let me snuggle him.
Avery loves to eat and will eat basically anything. His latest favorites are PB&J sandwiches and yogurt. Oh and my niece, Olivia has introduced him to marshmallows which seems to be like baby crack to him. We have to hide them in the pantry...its a pretty serious addiction. ;)
Dr. Richardson no more bottles which we are working on. Avery still needs a bottle in the morning and sometimes before bed. I'm okay with it and I live by the "Mama knows always knows best" way of life. We will get rid of the "ba-ba's" soon enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment