Monday, March 1, 2010

I can do it!!

Pre-baby summer body here I come!!


I lost 4 lbs over the weekend! I think that was the little kick-start that I have been needing lately. I never get motivated until I lose about 5 lbs. My hubby is great competition too. Although all he has to do is cut back on his fast food and he loses 15 lbs...not fair! My sisters have been great motivation lately. Amy has been at the gym EVERYDAY! I went 3 times last week and I am hoping to go at least 4 days this week. I still refuse to leave Avery in the gym daycare with all of those yucky kids. I hope to get over this one day because it would sure be alot easier to workout if I didnt have to schedule babysitting for my little man.


2 comments:

Erica said...

4 pounds! Wow! Good for you :)

What gym do you go to? I go to LA Fitness (the one in Rowlett) and I take my kids in the morning. There is one girl in there that I absolutely love and she always takes good care of my kids. She holds Adalyn the whole time!

Mama Whitfield said...

I go to the 24 hour fitness in Murphy.