
A new favorite blog that I read is Kelly's Korner. She has this thing called "Show us your life" that she does every week. Last week was- What is your typical day like?
I'm a little late but here is mine...
6:30am- Michael tells me "bye" & leaves for work, then I usually can't fall back to sleep so I lay in bed and watch the news until Avery wakes up.
7:30am- Avery wakes up. I get him up, give him a milk bottle and snuggle him on the couch while watching Nick Jr.
8:00am- Breakfast time. I eat quickly then unload the dishwasher while Avery finishes breakfast. *Turn on all my Scentsy warmers*
8:30am-9:30am- Play time for Avery. Laundry time for Mommy.
9:30am-11:00am- Nap time for Avery. I usually shower, play on the internet, drink coffee and watch The View.
11:00am- Avery wakes up, then we decide what we will do for the day. I usually get Avery dressed, grab him a snack and head out to run errands or hang out with my sisters.
12:00pm- Lunch Time.
12:30pm-2:00pm- More playtime, cleaning and errand running.
2:00pm-3:30pm- Nap time for Avery. I usually relax for a while or get cleaning done that I cant get done while Avery is awake.
3:30pm-5:00pm: Play time. We like to go outside if its nice out during the afternoon.
5:00pm- Dinner
6:00pm-7:00pm- Avery's bathtime, then wind down time. We clean up the playroom then cuddle on the couch and watch Sesame Street or read a story.
7:00pm- Avery's bed time then Mommy cleans up the dinner mess.
7:00pm-8:00pm- I pick up the house and wait for Michael to get home from work.
8:00pm- Michael gets home and we just veg out the rest of the night. Sometimes I workout or go to the grocery store.
6:30am- Michael tells me "bye" & leaves for work, then I usually can't fall back to sleep so I lay in bed and watch the news until Avery wakes up.
7:30am- Avery wakes up. I get him up, give him a milk bottle and snuggle him on the couch while watching Nick Jr.
8:00am- Breakfast time. I eat quickly then unload the dishwasher while Avery finishes breakfast. *Turn on all my Scentsy warmers*
8:30am-9:30am- Play time for Avery. Laundry time for Mommy.
9:30am-11:00am- Nap time for Avery. I usually shower, play on the internet, drink coffee and watch The View.
11:00am- Avery wakes up, then we decide what we will do for the day. I usually get Avery dressed, grab him a snack and head out to run errands or hang out with my sisters.
12:00pm- Lunch Time.
12:30pm-2:00pm- More playtime, cleaning and errand running.
2:00pm-3:30pm- Nap time for Avery. I usually relax for a while or get cleaning done that I cant get done while Avery is awake.
3:30pm-5:00pm: Play time. We like to go outside if its nice out during the afternoon.
5:00pm- Dinner
6:00pm-7:00pm- Avery's bathtime, then wind down time. We clean up the playroom then cuddle on the couch and watch Sesame Street or read a story.
7:00pm- Avery's bed time then Mommy cleans up the dinner mess.
7:00pm-8:00pm- I pick up the house and wait for Michael to get home from work.
8:00pm- Michael gets home and we just veg out the rest of the night. Sometimes I workout or go to the grocery store.
10:00pm- Bed time *Turn off my Scentsy warmers*
So there you have... MY typical day. What's yours like?
So there you have... MY typical day. What's yours like?

No comments:
Post a Comment