So we came upon an agreement for the price of the house, got a verbal acceptance, re-wrote our contract and faxed it off. The hard part is over! Well...kinda. But now we have a buttload of paperwork to get over to the lender. I swear, they want to know EVERYTHING about you when you buy a house. Who knew it was so in depth?! Anyways, as promised here are some more pics of the house. We are hoping to be able to call this house HOME in less than 30 days from now. =)
Front View

Dining Room & Entry Hall

Nice Big Kitchen

Kitchen & Breakfast Area (Living Room beyond the Breakfast Area)

Backyard

Master Bathroom

4 comments:
I am so incredibly happy for you! I love it!
Congrats! I love your new house.
O my goodness I am soo proud of you and soo incredibly happy for you!!! Your new house is beautiful!
LOVE this frickin house....SO JEALOUS!!! CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME! MISS U Hun! I cannot wait to see you.
Post a Comment