
While spending some time at Juli's house with her and her kids I heard way too much talk about turks. For people who do not know a what "turk" is I will explain. A "turk" is what Lukey calls poopy. For some reason he got "turkey" (which his parents often call him) and "turd" (aka poopy) confused. Anyways, Luke will do just about anything to avoid nap time. He calls his mommy to his room a million times by convincing her that he has had an accident. And being that they are in the middle of potty training Juli runs to get him and rushes him to the potty. After about 5 potty trips in 20 minutes Juli finally sits down to breast feed Olivia. So this ties her up and when Lukey starts yelling that he needs out of bed to go potty it was Aunt Lala's duty. So he says that he needs to turk. I rush him to the potty where I strip him down. An my worst fear happens. When I pulled down his undies none other than a TURK falls out onto my FOOT. I scream and Lukey says "Its justa turk." Haha. Needless to say I gagged the entire time of cleaning this mess up.
Pregnancy and turks just dont mix. I have found myself dry heaving a few times since this nightmarish experience earlier today. Yuck!

1 comment:
I'm sorry, but this is the funniest thing I have ever heard. While reading this, AT WORK, I busted out laughing SO hard! Poor Laurin had to endure a turk on her foot! Running through Lukey's mind, "What's the big deal Aunt LaLa???" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Post a Comment