Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love Garden Ridge!


So Sunday afternoon Michael and I get a call from my parents who need Michael's tahoe. They were buying a mirror for my dad's bathroom and it was too large to fit in his car. So Michael and I head up to Garden Ridge to help out. Well, mirrors are buy one get one 50% off so my Dad told us to pick one out. SCORE! We got the coolest mirror. Its huge and beautiful. (Not sure else how to explain it) Now we just have to decide if we will use it in the guest bathroom over the vanity or in the dining room. I am getting sooo excited about our new house. I can't wait to get our stuff moved in so I can start decorating. Also, Garden Ridge has so much cute Halloween and Christmas stuff. I am so going to stock up soon before it gets picked over.

Well, I'm off to Lowe's to pick up some paint samples. =)

No comments: