Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just another reason that I hate Hope Cottage...

So I get a bill in the mail from my dentist for $120 bucks. I call and tell them that they need to re-submit this claim to my insurance because I in fact DO have dental coverage. So they re-submit and a few days later I recieve the same bill in the mail for $120. Today I speak with the girl that handles HR at Hope Cottage and she tells me that I never chose a primary dental provider which means that I have to pay the $120 when it should be free. I am so pissed. Why did they never inform me of this not even one time during the whole year that I worked for them?? Basically I had monthly dental payments taken out of my paycheck each pay period but I never really even had dental insurance. I specifically remember before going to the dentist that I checked to be sure this dentist was IN-NETWORK. I just hate Hope Cottage and I think everyone who works up there is a complete dumbass. The executive Director is superficial and heartless. She barely shows up to work and when she does she gets nothing done. The only people who actually cared about adoption or pregnant women in the community are either the few case workers that they have or they are the people who they layed off because they have no idea how to stay within a budget.

Anyways, I am super pissed about this since I have had so many problems with them regarding my medical insurance and now its damn dental too.

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Juli Evans said...

Man...you luck has got to turn at some point...I think all of this stuff that keeps happening just means that you are going to have a totally easy birth and an easy baby.